From the cooperation between the R&D dept. of Microtex Composites and the Colour Materials Office of Automobili Pininfarina came two special fabrics, exclusively produced for the Automobili Pininfarina Battista. As a result, these fabrics have been characterized by unique patterns and one of them is enriched by a blue yarn.
GP 260 2100
X4-140 is an epoxy “carbon look” resin, one-of-a-kind, when compared to matrices of the same category.
- maximum transparency
- great surface finishing
- dicy-free which means no white spots and marks when in contact with the mould
- UV-rays good resistance: anti-yellowing properties (photo and thermo degradation resistance)
- Good mechanical properties
- High TG
Read X4-140 technical sheet by clicking here
Take a look at all our matrices here
Would you like to know more?
Feedback from the customer
“We challenge ourselves and verify every step along the design process to ensure innovation is not just defined by the car’s electrification. The development of bodywork of this quality in carbon fibre and the use of carbon is ground-breaking: the way that the suspended rear wing connects to the body without shut-lines on the body side would not be possible in metal. The way that surfaces and forms are blended into the wheel arches would probably not be possible in metal either.”
Technical features of Automobili Pininfarina Battista
- From 0 to 100 km/h in less than 2 seconds (faster than a current Formula 1 car) with 1,900 hp and 2,300 Nm torque on tap
- From 0 to 300 km/h in less than 12 seconds (max speed 350 km/h).
Electric recharge for a zero emissions package
Battista’s all-electric powertrain delivers performance unachievable with an ICE powertrain, and an access-all-city-areas ability for future zero emissions zones.
There is a small central screen – where the speed is visible – and 2 touchscreens around the wheel for pilot’s infotainment.